Hope Topic'it becomes like Discord+forum

Have any ideas or suggestions for Topic'it app? We would love to here about them!

Moderator: The Godfather

Beta tester language: -----
Brand & model:
Os version:
Forum URL:

Hope Topic'it becomes like Discord+forum

Post by online » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:04 am

1. I am running small game community and the most game communities in these days have their website (let's say this is equivalent to forum) and discords lol. So we can actually chat not just watching forum on mobile. (I mean chatbox on Forumotion side can be integrated into topik'it)

2. I guess some kinda notification on mobile when something is posted or written on forum and chatbox would also be a good idea!

3. Hopefully it just replaces login and registration part of Forumotion xD

4. I need something similar to Discord's fancy invitation link to forum ;_;

5. Also, make people 24hours logged on the forum by just having topic'it web just like discord as long as once they installed it and signed in, so that forum will look very popular, with notifications with sound and vibration on the phone whenever topic or chat is written.

jucarese
Beta tester language: Spanish tester
Mobile device: Smartphone
Brand & model: huawei GX 8
Os version: Andorid 6.0.0 ,Topic'it V 1.0.10
Forum URL: http://www.piramidedenefertari.net

Re: Hope Topic'it becomes like Discord+forum

Post by jucarese » Sat May 05, 2018 7:11 pm

is not practical for that, you have the web version for your forum from the mobile.topicit is designed to be the fastest possible in the consultation of our forums and a version cb would slow down the application or so I think keep in mind that it is free, if you have to have servers for the messages of the cb, it would be unfeasible for it to be free.