However, our service collects, stores and uses only mandatory data for the service:
- Topic'it profile: email address, username, profile picture, the list of forums you added on Topic'it, the list of forums you follow, IP address for SPAM reasons for instance.
- We share some datas with forums (email address, username and profile picture) when you use the Topic'it Connect to register on a new forum (as the Facebook Login).
- Push notifications: we collect and store the last notifications of users on each forum + collect the device ID in order to send push notifications on the correct device + display the last notifications in "Notifications" view.
- Ads: only contextual ads because you don't track you with the GPS (we don't ask permissions for the access to the GPS position).
- Traffic: we use Google Analytics to measure the audience.
- Storage on the user device: there is cache directly on the device of the user in order to open the app on the last view, access quickly to read topics and save bandwidth for users. He can delete it at any moment.
Do you copy, transfer or process (temporally) any data of forums to your server or will connect the app directly to the forums for reading and writing data so the data is stored and processed only in the app?
All the new topics, posts, private messages, credentials... are exchanged directly between the user and the forum. Topic'it transits the data securely but does not store any content.
I may have forgotten one or two details but in any case, we only collect, use or store data necessary for the use of the app ! So no copy of your posts, privates messages, topics... and we don't have access to them